Thursday, April 1, 2010

Picture Time!

First, in case you didn't get the hint at the end of my "farewell" post, that was an April Fools joke :) So don't worry, we are still going bonkers over Agility here, I think I'd sooner move to a cheaper apartment than take away the Agility fun from Philip and myself.

Now back to this post. Last weekend my mom came along to watch us run the trial, so I handed her the camera, and asked to try and get a couple of shots of Philip. So here are her creations:

on the dog walk


fuzzy butt!


running at super speed


end of teeter


weave poles


resting in his comfy spot in the back of the car

5 comments:

  1. Great pictures...my fave is the fuzzy butt one though :-)...and yay for April Fools joke :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww he looks so happy doing agility! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Philip looks like he's a natural at it :)

    Love the running at super speed picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha...yes, fuzzy butt is a great one! Who's the knockout in the red tanktop?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all! Hopefully I'll be able to get more shots of Philip in the future - gotta find camera friendly people willing to take some, heh.

    ReplyDelete